Next, download my script. from here
Or, at the command prompt, type the following ;
- cd /tmp
- chmod +x install_fresh_openerp.sh
- sudo ./install_fresh_openerp.sh
The script will do the following ;
- Update the Ubuntu installation with all new updates and patches.
- Install all necessary Python library dependencies for OpenERP 7.0
- Download the latest nightly build of OpenERP 7.0 all-in-one .deb file
- Install OpenERP 7.0
All you need to do then is point your browser to http://ipaddress:8069 on your server and you should have the logon screen for OpenERP 7.0.
Special Thanks and all credits goes to stewartstacey.com